SzÃ©chenyi Chain Bridge
BUDAPEST - 22 July 2015 - The lions guarding the SzÃ©chenyi Chain Bridge in Budapest. Completed in 1849, the SzÃ©chenyi Chain Bridge is a suspension bridge that spans the River Danube between Buda and Pest. The lions at each of the abutments were carved in stone by the sculptor, JÃ¡nos MarschalkÃ³. In the background, the Buda Castle, also known as the Royal Palace, can be seen. Picture: Ryan Eyer
Credit: Ryan Eyer/Allied Picture Press/A
Date: 22 Jul 2015 City/Location: Budapest
Conditions: One time usage only and no redistribution rights unless otherwise agreed. Internet sites of print publications are deemed to be separate publications in their own right.
Copyright Ryan Eyer 2015