Dutch Reformed Church in Brandvlei
BRANDVLEI - 9 July 2014 - The Dutch Reformed Church in the isolated community of Brandvlei in the Northern Cape was built in 1905. The foundation-stone of this neo-Gothic church was laid on 15 July 1905 and the building was completed and inaugurated at the end of 1905. It was listed as a national monument in 1980. Picture: Allied Picture Press/APP
Credit: Allied Picture Press/APP
Date: 9 Jul 2014 City/Location: Brandvlei
Country: South Africa
Conditions: One time usage only and no redistribution rights unless otherwise agreed. Internet sites of print publications are deemed to be separate publications in their own right.
Copyright Giordano Stolley 2014